Do you participate with insurance companies?
Many insurance plans cover Neurocore’s services. We are an in-network partner in Michigan for Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) and Blue Care Network* (BCN) and will directly bill your insurance for your convenience. If you are not a BCBS or BCN member, your out-of-network insurance may provide coverage for our program. You may complete the insurance form below for insurance coverage information for FREE and we will contact you with coverage details as soon as possible. *BCN may cover Neurocore services for individuals ages 6 and older who have attention deficit disorder or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Can I use my Health Savings Account (HSA)?
You may be able to use your HSA for Neurocore services.
Don't have insurance coverage? There may be another option for you!
What if I want to know my coverage before the initial neurological assessment?
Fill out the form and we'll check for you. Or call 800.600.4096 and have your insurance card handy. You may also call your insurance provider prior to the neurological assessment to find out if services are covered. If you choose to call your insurance provider, you will want to ask the questions below. Please remember that if you choose to call on your own, it is important that you still do the free insurance consultation at the initial assessment so Neurocore can confirm the proper codes for billing.
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits? I am interested in seeing an out-of-network provider for outpatient mental health services.
- The CPT codes for their services are: 90791 (initial evaluation) and 90832 or 90901 (treatment sessions). Can you check to see if these CPT/service codes are covered?
- What is my deductible and co-insurance for these services? Do I need an authorization or referral? Is there a limit to the number of sessions allowed? Do I have a copayment?
- Would a referral from an in-network provider be beneficial on this plan?
If the insurance provider asks for a diagnosis code, we cannot provide this until your neurological assessment. However, if you have a previous diagnosis, you may provide it to your insurance provider.
Neurocore has partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending to assist our clients with program financing. With over $5 billion funded and over 300,000 loan inquiries serviced through their lenders, Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. Here are some of the benefits you can receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000 term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- No prepayment penalties
- 100% confidential
If you do not have insurance coverage, in-network or out-of-network, you may qualify for our scholarship program that may provide 20%, 40% or 60% of the program cost. It is based on household income and family size. Call 800.600.4096 for more information.